Job Title: Web Developer / UI / UX Graphics Designer
Job Code: WD-001
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
Ability to build websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout, optimization and function.
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience with proof of Web Development, UI/UX Graphics Design and thorough working knowledge of WordPress front-end themes.
- Experience with developing E-commerce/enterprise applications would be an advantage
- Knowledge of at least one popular web development framework and Mobile App development framework would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process or SEM expertise with experience in Google Analytics.
- Keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding web apps.
- Must be able to use Graphics software, photoshop 80%, Figma, Adobe XD, CorelDraw and other adobe software.
- Knowledge of adobe after effects, premier pro, cinema4d, blender and any other 3D software will be an added advantage.
- Ability to select and develop colours, images, text style, and layout graphics for product illustrations, logos, videos, and websites to convey messages.
- Design and develop microsites banners, video ads, rich emails, other electronic media, digital storyboards and animation as demanded.
- Integrate visually and enhance the creative concept, architecture, UI, prototype and navigation design for websites, online advertising and mobile.
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices. Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Send your CV and a strong visual and technical portfolio in pdf format to email@example.com
- Use the job title and application code WD-001 as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 31stof January 2023
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for an interview.