Procurement Officer (Engineering )
Job Application Code- P0E001
- Ability to manage end to end supply chain process for the engineering industry.
- Ability to assist in providing technical advice and guidance about importation process, sourcing information and review large pharmaceuticals orders placed to minimize inappropriate procurement.
- Ability to assist in monitoring, forecasting and Identifying upcoming levels of demand, track inventory levels, gaps and bottlenecks in the supply chain management procedures and develop mitigation plans for commodities supplies & delivery.
- Ability to adhere to standard operating procedures, conduct Quality Control and pharmacovigilance activities in the procurement of goods and services.
- Support in the implementation and realization of the procurement plan through sending notification to programs and departments to initiate procurements; and advising on changes in procurement plan for procurement processes.
- Ability to update vendor and supplier data according to the Company’s Procurement Guideline.
- B.Sc. in Purchasing Management, Logistics & Supply Management, Business Admin or related discipline with relevant professional certificate with a minimum of 1 year focused experience in supply chain management, contract negotiations and cost management.
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to email@example.com
- Use job title and application code- POE002 as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 22nd August 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview