Job Title: Procurement Officer (Medical Equipment Supply)
Job Application Code- PO001
Location- Maryland, Lagos
- Ability to manage end-to-end supply chain processes for Medical Equipment Supply industry.
- Ability to provide technical advice and guidance about the importation process, sourcing information and reviewing orders placed to minimize inappropriate procurement.
- Ability to monitor, forecast and Identify upcoming levels of demand, track inventory levels, gaps and bottlenecks in the supply chain management procedures and develop mitigation plans for commodities supplies & delivery.
- Ability to enforce adherence to standard operating procedures and conduct Quality Control activities in the procurement of goods and services.
- Support in the implementation and realization of the procurement plan through sending notifications to programs and departments to initiate procurements, and advising on changes in procurement plan for procurement processes.
- Ability to update vendor and supplier data according to the Company’s Procurement Guideline.
- B.Sc. in Purchasing Management, Logistics & Supply Management, Business Admin or related discipline with relevant professional certificate.
- At least 3 years focused experience in the Medical Equipment Supply industry with expertise in supply chain management, contract negotiations and cost management.
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to email@example.com
- Use job title and application code- PO001 as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 12th February 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.