Job Title- Office Administrator
Job Code- OA- 002
Job Location- Maryland, Lagos
Job Competency Requirements
1. Ability to manage the day-to-day administrative operations of the office; organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers.
2. Ability to maintain inventory of the office, manage office facilities, maintain office supplies and ensure the functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisition of new equipment and supplies as needed.
3. Ability to support in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning of meeting spaces.
4. Ability to manage the company’s social media accounts, attend to customers’ inquiries via all communication channels and in the office and indulge in regular follow-up of prospective clients
5. Ability to manage the petty cash of the office; receive imprest cash and disburse imprest cash based on approved expenditure and keep records.
6. Ability to manage office purchases and negotiations and perform other relevant duties when needed.
1. BSc/HND in business administration or related field with 1-2 years proven experience working in an office environment or similar role.
2. A female applicant with exceptional communication and interpersonal skill.
3. Applicant should be proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access). Comfortable handling confidential information. Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the job title and code as the subject of your mail.
- All applications must be sent in on or before 30th August 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.