Job Title-Farm Manager (Cattle)
Job Location-Ogun State
Job Code- FM002
- Ability to direct/coordinate and monitor workers activities and livestock.
- Ability to assist in planning and preparing the finance reports, setting up budget limit for various farm activities, and maintaining the farm activities in agreement with the budgeted parameters.
- Ability to record information, such as finance report, production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares operational reports.
- Ability to purchase, utilize and maintain machinery, equipment, and supplies.
- Strict Compliance to farms standards and policies for e.g. health, safety, product quality, property and asset management and environment.
- Any other assigned duties or responsibilities related to the farm’s operation.
- B.Sc/Hnd/certifications in Agriculture or Crop Science with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in crop and animal husbandry field work.
- The applicants should be a male who has passion for farming and is willing to live in the farmhouse and communities where the farm is situated.
- Kindly follow the link to apply https://donquester.com/employment-application-form/
- Application closes on the 20th December, 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
Pay Range: ₦100,000.00 Net