Job Location: Lekki
Job Competency Requirements
- Articulated understanding and deployment of various human resource policy, processes, procedure and tools administration in the manufacturing sector.
- Ability to develop, implement and monitor HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization that aligns with the overall business strategy.
- Ability to bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues and manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Ability to support current and future business needs through development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital and also nurture a positive working environment.
- Ability to oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance. Maintain pay plan and benefits program for the organization.
- Ability to assess and identify training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics and also ensure legal compliance within the organization.
- B.Sc. /M.Sc. Degree in human resources or related field with certifications in CIPM/SHRM and a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in the field.