Job Title: HEAD OF SALES (RETAIL)
Job Location: Maryland, Lagos
Job Application Code: HOS001
Job Competency Requirement
- Ability to lead the strategic management of the retail channel, overseeing sales operations across all regions.
- Ability to ensure the retail channel consistently meets monthly targets set by various Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
- Ability to conduct routine and periodic performance appraisals of the retail channel, closely monitoring team performance to meet and exceed targets.
- Ability to manage and nurture the growth, efficiency, training, and development of the Sales Frontier, including Sentinel Merchants, sales agents, OEM promoters, and partners.
- Ability to develop and execute comprehensive sales action plans aligned with organizational goals.
- Ability Act as a mediator for dispute resolution within the retail channel, organize and chair strategic meetings with the retail team and SBU Heads, reporting outcomes to executive management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BSc or HND in a relevant field (MSc or MBA in Sales or Marketing is a plus) with a minimum of 7 years of related work experience in retail management. Experience with an OEM is an added advantage.
- Applicants should have exceptional leadership, team-building capabilities, Outstanding customer relationship management skills, and the ability to motivate and drive teams towards achieving retail targets.
- Applicant is required to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, negotiation, research, and strategic thinking – pivotal skills for fostering thriving business partnerships.
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to email@example.com or apply on the site jobs.donquester.com
- Use the job title and application code- HOS-001 as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 30th of September 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for an interview.