Job Position: Electrician
Job Application Code: ELE/IJC/006
Job Location: Canada
- Submission of a detailed and updated CV attached with a cover letter.
- BSc/HND in Electrician or related field with a minimum of 3 years work experience with a recognized License and Certification (Trade test, HVAC Certificate etc.).
- Experience in maintenance, replacement and installation of equipment, cutting, threading, bending, assembling and installing conduits and other conductors and fittings with pulling wire and cable, installations and conduit, EMT and PVC piping systems, splicing, joining and connecting wire to form circuits.
- A pre-employment drug and alcohol test is required prior to employment.
- Applicant should have basic knowledge of operation of the tools required for Electrical Repairs.
- Applicant must be able to provide two proof of identity documents. (NIN, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Driver’s License, International passport or any other government-issued identification).
- Applicant should be able to communicate in English fluently and possess good writing skills.
- Applicant must be willing to relocate and be financially ready.
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com
- Use the application code as the subject of your mail application.
- Shortlisted applicants for the next stage of interview and assessment will be sent a mail.