Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Ability to interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans and define project requirements and schedules during the “brief.
- Ability to interpret, design and recommend architectural solutions through selections of finish and materials, fixture alternatives and trendy interior design techniques.
- Ability to produce and coordinate project documentation involved in the design process.
- Ability to conduct frequent site inspections to ensure conformance to design and interiors and ensures that projects follow the approved specifications and company procedures.
- Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects.
- Ability to drive the interior design conceptual, schematic and design development phases of projects produce and review interior design scope of work and request for proposals for consultants.
- Ability to research and follow industry changes, evolutions, best practices, evaluate various interior design concepts and styles and select the best fit for the design project.
- BSc. Or HND or in Architecture, Interior Design with a minimum of 4 year’s proven post qualification/certification experience in architectural practice or related work experience. Applicant must possess professional training certification.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs;; Creative talent, imagination and eye for design; Communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent portfolio of previous works with proven working experience in interior designs (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions).