Job Position: Cooks
Application Code: CO/IJC/003
Job Location: Canada
- Ability to prepare and cook complete meals for customers or individual dishes and foods with food allergies or intolerances
- Ability to train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, order supplies and equipment and maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Ability to clean kitchen and work areas and manage kitchen operations
- Diploma/ND/HND in Catering and hotel management or related programme with a minimum of 3 years work experience of commercial cooking. Trade certification and other certifications in cooking and food safety.
- Applicant must be able to provide two proof of identity documents. (NIN, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Driver’s License, International passport or any other government-issued identification)
- Applicant should be able to communicate in English fluently, possess good writing skills,
- Applicant must be willing to relocate and be financially ready.
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com
- Use the application code as the Subject of the mail.
- Shortlisted applicants for the next stage of interview and assessment will be sent a mail.