Job Title: CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO)
Job Location: Maryland, Lagos
Job Application Code: COO-002
Job Competency Requirement
- Ability to provide visionary leadership and strategic direction to the business units, ensuring alignment with company goals and standards.
- Ability to plan, direct, and execute business activities to achieve financial and operational excellence, driving business performance to new heights.
- Ability to spearhead the formulation and implementation of robust business development strategies, ensuring our company maintains its competitive edge in the dynamic mobile market.
- Ability to collaborate with the management team to translate approved business strategies into actionable plans for each unit, guaranteeing the realization of business targets.
- Ability to monitor and support subordinates to meet and exceed targets, elevating overall performance across the organization.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with external suppliers, ensuring the procurement of high-quality goods and optimizing financial returns.
- Ability to oversee and monitor operational processes to enhance efficiency, effectiveness, and overall organizational performance.
Job Qualification & Skills Required
- BSc. in Business Administration or a related field (MSc or MBA in Business Administration is an added advantage) with a minimum of 3 years focused work experience in business development and strategic planning of a similar capacity, with at least 10 years total hands-on experience in the mobile device industry.
- Applicant is required to have Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, exceptional customer relationship management skills and Impressive presentation skills.
- Applicant must have Strong project management, leadership, and team-building capabilities.
- Applicant is required to demonstrate proficiency in negotiation, research, and strategic thinking – pivotal skills for fostering thriving business partnerships.
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on the site jobs.donquester.com
- Use the job title and application code- COO-002 as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 10th of September 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for an interview.