Job Title: Account Office
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Application Code: AO- 004
- Ability to prepare budget forecasts and audit financial transactions, documents and procedures
- Ability to reconcile bank statements and calculate and process tax payments and returns
- Ability to manage all accounting transactions and ensure timely bank payments
- Ability to handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings and ability to publish financial statements in time.
- Ability to Reconcile accounts payable and receivable and manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Ability to track payments to internal and external stakeholders. Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Ability to Reinforce financial data confidentiality, conduct database backups when necessary and comply with financial policies and regulations
Job Qualification and Requirements
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree with a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as an Accountant.
- Experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Additional certification (ICAN) is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations, procedures and hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables with experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Applicant should have Strong business sense, industry expertise and must be Culture centric.
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use job title and application code- AO-004 as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 14th of April 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for an interview