Are you ready to develop yourself in your career path?
“When you stop learning, you start dying.”
In order to remain relevant in your career, you need a career upgrade from time to time. How do you get a career upgrade?
Redefine your potentials by analysing your career growth.
– What are your strengths and weaknesses?
– How can you build strength in your weak areas and maintain consistency in your strong areas?
2. Set New Goals
– What are the goals you need to achieve for the next level of your career?
– Write out these goals and create a plan of action to achieve them.
3. Research Career Trends
– What is the latest news in your career field?
– How can this news help you develop yourself further?
Our 6-part series on career upgrade will continue next week with 3 more tips on how to get a career upgrade.